Youthpass is the recognition tool for non-formal & informal learning in youth projects for all Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects.
It is a part of the European Commission’s strategy to foster the recognition of non-formal learning by giving the possibility to volunteers to describe, through self-reflection, what they have done in their project and which competences they have acquired. It aims to support the employability of young people and of youth workers by raising their awareness of and helping to describe their competences.
Find more at https://www.youthpass.eu/
EuroPass is a set of documents which aims to help citizens communicate their skills and qualifications effectively when looking for a job or training; help employers understand the skills and qualifications of the workforce; and help education and training authorities define and communicate the content of curricula.
There are two documents freely accessible, using tutorials or download the template, examples and instructions:
- The Curriculum Vitae, helps create an online CV.
- The Language Support, is a self-assessment tool for language skills and qualifications.
Three documents issued by education and training authorities:
- Τhe Europass Mobility records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country.
- Τhe Certificate Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates.
- Τhe Diploma Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees.
Find more at https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
3. EntreComp – The Entrepreneurship Competence Framework
EntreCorp is a framework developed by the Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission on behalf of the Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL)”.
It supports the development of entrepreneurship as a competence. It is sased in 3 pillars: identifying ideas and opportunities, mobilizing and managing resources and turning ideas into action. For each pilar, the framework identifies specific competences which should be promoted to bring value, to individuals, businesses and their communities. These competences include creativity, financial literacy, and learning through experience.
Find more at https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/publication/eur-scientific-and-technical-research-reports/entrecomp-action-get-inspired-make-it-happen-user-guide-european-entrepreneurship-competence and https://www.facebook.com/groups/434818530226807/?fref=nf
4. EuroVip – European Volunteer Inclusion Program
EuroVIP is a Strategic Partnership financed by Erasmus+ Program that aims to strengthen the recognition of skills and competencies acquired by young adults (17-30 years old) during volunteer activities and to promote them as valuable for their entrance into the labor market.
The EuroVip’s objectives are:
- To favor the occupational integration and the employability of the youth by the recognition of their skills and knowledge acquired during their voluntary missions.
- To strengthen the capacities of the organizations working with volunteers.
- To promote to the private sector the voluntary missions and the skills and knowledge acquired by volunteers.
- To create working synergies in the promotion of voluntary missions in Europe.
Find more at http://www.eurovip-erasmusplus.eu/
5. Easy Soft Skills
Easy project is a strategic partnership financed by Erasmus+ Program to supports the recognition of soft skills developed by young international volunteers. The main purpose of this project is to foster the assessment of transversal skills coming from non-formal learning, in particular from international youth volunteering. The project developed several tools: the Training Course Model for Youth Workers, the Orientation Handbook and the Online self-assessment platform.
The more interesting tool of this platform is, in our opinion, the self-evaluation form, a guided self-assessment test about the 7 soft skills characterizing the international youth volunteering experiences.
Find more at http://www.easy-softskills.eu/en/
6. ProfilPass – KISS: Know your interests
“ProfilPass – KISS: Know your interests” is a Strategic Partnership that assists people in finding out what their strengths and competences are. With the help of an advisor they discover their hidden competences and set their goals. Therefore the ProfilPASS tool prevents people from dropping out of training and education. Find more at http://www.profilpass-international.eu/
7. GloRe Toolkit
Download for free the toolkit developed during the project to provide non-formal learning and teaching instruments.
The idea of GloRe arose from the need to increase volunteering opportunities outside of the EVS framework. It was observed that such volunteering opportunities often leave all stakeholders in an EVS project (COs, SOs, HOs and volunteers) without any form of quality control, nor recognition. Based on this, the long-term objective of GloRe is to value the importance of quality learning experiences following principles of Non-Formal Learning and Volunteering and to encourage its recognition as a means to improve the employability of young people and their social cohesion.